BITSAT 2020 will be organised by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science for selecting the students for getting admitted in their Birla Institute of Technologies namely BITS Pilani BITS Goa and BITS Hyderabad along with bits Dubai. So all the students Aspirin for this examination must get a very good and decent score in this examination which will be held in the month of May and June. This examination screens the students on the basis of their knowledge and intelligence levels which are required for the admission in BITS institutions.
This examination is a Computer Based examination with the duration of 3 hours and total marks will be 450. It is a very good institution as per it’s reputation and also as the placement are concerned. The subject from which the questions and matter physics chemistry mathematics and English.
BITSAT Examination Dates 2020
|Release of the BITSAT examination notifications 2020||October 2nd week 2019|
|Start date of BITSAT 2020 registration and form filling||October 3rd week 2019|
|Last date of BITSAT 2020 registration||March 2nd week 2020|
|Everything of online application form last date||March 3rd week 20 20|
|Allotment of test centre and announcement to candidates||March 4th week 2020|
|Admit card release date of BITSAT 2020||April to May 2020|
|Examination date for the BITSAT examination||May 2020 3rd week to May 2020 4th week|
|Result declaration of BITSAT examination 2020||Mid June 2020|
Application form for BITSAT 2020
The application form for BITSAT 2020 will be available online from the month of November 2019 last week and the last date for the submission will be approximately till March 2nd week 2020 for the BITSAT examination.
The steps for filling the online application form are mentioned below :
First of all the applicant is required to fill out the registration form providing the email address phone number and other required details and after registration the student will get the option to fill out the application form. In the application form the Student will have to fill the specific details regarding his education, family, family income reservation category, etc. the next episode of loading of photographs of the student and his parents respectively, the final step is the payment of the application fee which is equal to rupees 3000 approximately, but it may varry.
BITSAT Admit Card 2020
The admit card for the BITSATs examination 2020 releasing on April to May first week 2020 for the BITSAT examination . The applicants can download the admit card from the official website of BITSAT, prior to the release of the official notifications.
BITSAT Syllabus 2020
The syllabus for BITSAT 2020 will be based on the standard 11th and 12th pattern. The topics are mentioned briefly below.
Mechanics, heat and thermodynamics, electrostatics and current electricity, Magneto states and magnetic induction, simple harmonic motion waves and elasticity, modern physics including the Semiconductor devices electromagnetic waves and principles of communication.
Organic chemistry includes all of the organic reactions Advancely present in the standard 12th syllabus like that hydrogen compounds, carbonyl compounds, ketones and other functional groups.
Inorganic chemistry which includes groupwise describe chapters like group1 group2 and so on until group eighteenth. Salt analysis and coordination chemistry is also included in the inorganic chemistry syllabus.
Physical chemistry including the mole concept, gaseous state, liquid solutions, radioactivity, equilibrium concept, etc.
The mathematics syllabus include co-ordinate geometry, calculus, algebra, vector and 3D geometry, trigonometry, sets relations functions and mathematical reasoning including the statistics and probability.
Preparation for BITSAT 2020
The preparation for BITSATs 2020 should begin when the aspirant is in standard 11 itself as this examination requires lot of practice and concepts, which no doubt needs at least 2 years of practice. So the preparation strategy just needs time and involvement of the candidate into the syllabus deeply. For the preparations of student can join a coaching institute which specialises in the preparations for J E E Advances examination. Getting into a coaching institute will provide the Student Of The applicant with the required materials the question banks test series and everything that a student ideally needs to qualify the examination. The student also has to focus on my studies complete the homework assignments and to attend the test series of the coaching institutes and the tutors they are taught from.
We all know that hard work brings good results, and getting a result in BITSATs is not that tough as the other examinations so a students user is based on this examination.
Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2020.
There are various fields under the eligibility criteria for the BITSAT examination 2020, which are mentioned below
- There is no age limit for aspirants appearing in the BITSAT examination
- Aspirants can appear twice in this examination., in consecution to their 12th board examination.
- The year of appearance in The qualifying Advance examination should be less than or equal to 2, as BITSATs does not allow a student to give more than 2 consecutive attempts.
- A candidate should have at least five subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Aadhar card, class 10th mark sheet, class 12th mark sheet, photograph are the basic necessities for a student to appear in the BITSAT examination.
- The student must at least get 75% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination that is the standard 12th examination or they must be in the top 20 percentage of the students in their respective board which is providing them the examination.
Important things to remember before the BITSAT examination 2020
- Latecomers are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
- A student must not forget to carry the BITSAT 2020 admit card to the examination centre it is a mandatory document without which a student will not be allowed to give the examination.
- Along with the admit card a student must carry his passport size photographs, and the Aadhar card for verification.
- A candidate must not carry any private materials to the examination centre else the candidate would be exempted from the examination
- All the examinations conducted by the IITs are through online mode So BITSAT is also conducted with the online mode by the candidate has to reach 1 hour prior to the examination beginning time.
BITSAT 2020 Examination Results
The results of the BITSAT 2020 examination would be declared soon after the examination, on the website. But for the official rank the student will have to wait for one month of time. The official date of result declaration will be done and published in mid June 2020 on the official website BITS.