Delhi CET 2020 will be organised by the Department of Training and Technical Education, New Delhi. This examination is organised every year which offers admission to the diploma courses in Engineering and Technology, pharmacy and various other fields to its state aspirants because the Delhi CET is a State Level Examination. To get the admissions the candidates are to qualify the examination with minimum qualifying marks. this minimum qualifying marks will be decided previous to the examination date and the rankings will be decided after the student gives his examination. Candidates who successfully qualify this entrance test will get admissions to the various government as well as private Polytechnic Institutions are colleges located in the state of New Delhi.
CET DELHI Examination Dates 2020
|Release of the CET DELHI examination notifications 2020||March 2020 second week|
|Start date of CET DELHI 2020 registration and form filling||March 2020 3rd week|
|Last date of CET DELHI 2020 registration||April 2020 3rd week|
|Admit card release date of CET DELHI 2020||May 2020 3rd week|
|Examination date for the CET DELHI examination||May 2020 last week|
|Result declaration of CET DELHI examination 2020||June 2020 second week|
Application form for CET DELHI 2020
The application form for CET DELHI 2020 will be available online from March 2020 the last date for the submission will be approximately till April 2020 last week for the examination.
The steps for filling the online application form are mentioned below :
First of all the applicant is required to fill out the registration form providing the email address phone number and other required details and after registration the student will get the option to fill out the application form. In the application form the Student will have to fill the specific details regarding his education, family, family income reservation category, etc. the next episode of loading of photographs of the student and his parents respectively, the final step is the payment of the application fee which is equal to rupees 400.
The examination may be conducted in New Delhi only.
The Examination will be Computer Based only. The duration of examination will be strictly 3 hours, the language of examination will be in English only. The question will be single option correct type only. There will be no negative marking and positive of one mark will be awarded for a correct answer and zero marks will be awarded for a not attempted or incorrect answer.
CET DELHI Syllabus 2020
This is a standard 10th level examination. So the syllabus is based on the Standard 10th portion. Send flowers to general science of physics chemistry biology along with mathematics. The mathematics portion includes mensuration, irrational numbers, real numbers, geometric progression arithmetic progression included together in the sequence and series chapter. Statistics probability are also included.
The portion of chemistry includes everyday life, acids bases and salts, various tests for the different types of molecules are gases present in the atmosphere, combustion .
The portion of of Biology includes heart and functioning of heart, the respiratory system, the excretory system, are there reproductive system and everyday biology.
The portion of Physics includes the various types of mirror lenses and the formation of image of those Mirrors and lenses, RBL images from my virtual images force analysis.
CET DELHI Admit Card 2020
The admit card for the CET DELHIs examination will release in the month of April 2020. all the candidates appearing for this examination will not to download the admit card in the PDF format. they are not get notifications will be available on the official website. The candidates have to mention their roll numbers and the date of birth to download the PDF and have to get it printed out and carried out to the examination hall without any damage.
CET DELHI 2020 Examination Results
The results of the CET DELHI 2020 examination would be declared soon after the examination, on the coaching institutes website. But for the official results the student will have to wait for one month of time. The official date of result declaration will be done and published in april last week.
Preparation for CET DELHI 2020
The preparation for CET DELHIs 2020 should begin when the aspirant is in 9 class itself as this examination requires lot of practice and concepts, which no doubt needs at least 2 years of practice. So the preparation strategy just needs time and involvement of the candidate into the syllabus deeply. For the preparations of student can join a coaching institute which specialises in the preparations for ntse examination. Getting into a coaching institute will provide the Student Of The applicant with the required materials the question banks test series and everything that a student ideally needs to qualify the examination. The student also has to focus on my studies complete the homework assignments and to attend the test series of the coaching institutes and the tutors they are taught from.
We all know that hard work brings good results, I am getting a result in CET DELHIs is not that tough as the other examinations so a students user is based on this examination.
Eligibility Criteria for CET DELHI 2020.
There are various fields under the eligibility criteria for the JEE main examination 2020, which are mentioned below
- There is no age limit for aspirants appearing in the CET DELHI.
- Aspirants to 10:30 date 12th examination in mm 18 19 or 20 can appear in the examination irrespective of their age
- The year of appearance in The qualifying CET DELHI examination should be less than or equal to 3, as CET DELHI does not allow a student to give more than 3 consecutive attempts.
- A candidate should have at least five subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Aadhar card, class 10th mark sheet, class 12th mark sheet, photograph are the basic necessities for a student to appear in the CET DELHI examination.
- The student must at least get 75% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination that is the standard 12th examination or they must be in the top 20 percentage of the students in their respective board which is providing them the examination.
Important things to remember before the CET DELHI examination 2020
- Latecomers are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
- A student must not forget to carry the CET DELHI 2020 admit card to the examination centre it is a mandatory document without which a student will not be allowed to give the examination.
- Along with the admit card a student must carry his passport size photographs, and the Aadhar card for verification.
- A candidate must not carry any private materials to the examination centre else the candidate would be exempted from the examination
- All the examinations conducted are through online mode So CET DELHI is also conducted with the online mode by the candidate has to reach 1 hour prior to the examination beginning time.