The Civil Service Exam (CSE) is a countrywide competitive exam in India conducted in all states and also conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to apprentice candidates for diverse civil services post of the Government of India. Civil services are the jobs directly related to public services are widely considered prestigious in India. There are about 24 services which come under the Civil Service Exam
Civil Service Prelims Examination
There are two papers in Civil Service Preface Examination. The questions are objective in nature:
- Paper 1: General Studies (which deals with the subjects like History, Polity, and Economics etc.)
- Paper 2: General Studies (which consist of the subjects like Mental Ability, English Comprehension etc. This paper is popularly known as CSAT- Civil Service Aptitude Test)
Contenders who aim for Prelims 2019:
- The authorized statement will be out on 19 February 2019
- Finishing Date for complying the application form: 18 March 2019
- The Civil Service Exam 2019 (Prelims): 02 June 2019
Preliminary Examination is mainly an eradication test and in future, these marks are not considered for final ranking.
UPSC IAS 2019:
The UPSC has liberated the cautious dates of civil services exam 2019. According to the UPSC Calendar, the UPSC Preliminary Exam 20129 will intervene on June 2, 2019.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India
- Candidates must be a citizen of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan
- Candidate must the person of India who has migrated from Kenya, Malawi, Myanmar, and Zambia with an intention of permanently settling in India then he/she can appear in the exams.
- Candidates applying for the Civil Services 2019 exams is required to fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from any of your choice recognized universities
- Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination and are awaiting results or those who are yet to appear for the qualifying examinations are also eligible for Preliminary Examination. These candidates have to produce the proof of passing the one said examination.
- Candidates with the professional and technical qualification recognized by the Government or its equivalent are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passes the final year of MBBS or any Medical Examination but are yet to complete the internship can also appear for the Main Examination.
A candidate should be a minimum of 21 years and maximum 32 years old as per August 01, 2019. But he/she must born not former than August 02, 1987 and not far along than August 01, 1998. Essential action will take to make analogous changes in respective rules and regulations.
The most age limit prescribed above is releasable for the following candidates:
- 5 Years: Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)
- 3 years: Other Backward Classes (OBC)
- 3 Years: Defense Services personnel
- 5 Years: Ex-serviceman who have rendered at least 5 years Military Service as on August 01, 2019
- 10 Years: Blind, Deaf-mute, Handicapped Persons
- 5 Years: In the case of ECO’s or SSCO’s
The number of attempts:
- Limit on the maximum number of attempts is persuasive since 1984:
- For General Entrants: 7 efforts you can make (Up to 32 Years)
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes: No limits Up to 37 years of age
- OBC other Backward Classes: 9 attempts (Up to 35 Years of age)
List of India Civil Services Post:
Below there is the complete list of post for which candidates are recruited through this civil services examination which is conducted every year by the UPSC.
We have divided the post into two groups A and B. Group A include all the India Services. Group B has 5 services under it:
Group ‘A’ Services
- Indian Foreign Services
- Indian P and T Accounts and Financial Service
- Indian Adult and Account Service
- Indian Revenue Service
- Indian Defense Account Service
- Indian Revenue Services
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service
- Indian Postal Service
- Indian Civil Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Traffic Service
- Indian Railway Account Service
- Indian Railway Personnel Service
- Indian Defense Estates Service
- Indian Information Service ( Junior Grade)
- Indian Trade Service
- Indian Corporate Law Service
- Indian Revenue Service
Group ‘B’ Services
- Armed Force Headquarters Civil Service
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, and Nagar Haveli Services
- Pondicherry Civil Services
CSE 2019 Application Form:
The online application link will be updated soon. All the applicants will have to fill out all the necessary information and personal details in the application form. Candidates will have to upload the scanned photo and signatures, after filling all the personal and educational details in the application form.