When you’re in 10th class you have to make up your mind that in which stream you want your future (Commerce, Science, Humanities). Many people, your friends, relatives, family, and society will always suggest you take science because from their perspective science is the key to education and career options. Students from the science stream can go in humanities or commerce, but as well as from Arts or Commerce can never go in any of this field which needs candidates from science stream. Above all when you opt for any course or stream, choose as per your interest else it will be useless for your future. Science students usually ask which are the best courses available after 12th science with Biology or with Mathematics subjects. Most of the students who are having Mathematics in 12th class, they ask questions about the courses available other than engineering. Science students are generally familiar with the courses like MBBS BDS, and B.Tech etc. Apart from these options, there are many other courses which a science scholar can select.
Here we are with the lists of courses after:
12th Science PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- MBBS: Also known as Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery are the first professional degrees in medicine and surgery which is awarded from the medical schools by their universities upon graduation. It is one of the elongated course of 5.5 years.
- BDS: known as Bachelor of Dental Surgery is one and only educational and professional program too for dental surgeries. It is similar to MBBS degree but their works are in different domains. The time duration for this course is 5 years. It is the second choice after MBBS.
- BAMS: Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery, a doctoral degree which you can do after 12th class. It is bachelor degree in Ayurveda. It is one of the sought after course for 12th students. The time duration for this course is 5.5 years.
- BHMS: Stand for Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and surgery, while there is also a diploma for this course DHMS( Diploma in Homeopathic medicine and surgery). The time duration for this course is 5.5 years.
- Nursing: motive of this programme is to provide qualified and expert nursing professionals. In this course, students are taught about nursing techniques and methods. It is also an elongated course of 4 years.
- Physiotherapy: In this course, it is aimed at helping patients to maintain, improve and recover their physical abilities. It is also defined as the treatment of any pain, disease by the physical means. The time duration for this course is 4.5 years.
- Pharmacy: It is the science and method of get ready and supply drugs. The time duration of this program is 3 years.
Courses after 12th Science with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Math) in which you can apply:
One may go for B.E. or B.tech undergraduates programs after completing their 12th class. The time duration for this course is of 4 years. After the under graduation one may go for the master programs M.E. or M.Tech which last for 2 years. Some of the noticeable branches of engineering are-
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- IT Engineering
- IC Engineering
- EC Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Genetic Engineering
- Plastics Engineering
- Food Processing and Technology
- Agricultural Engineering
- Dairy Technology and Engineering
- Agricultural Information Technology
- Power Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Motorsport Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Naval Architecture
There are three undergraduation programs which you can opt for by giving the required entrance exams. Bachelor of Science in Nautical technology. The time duration of this course is 3 years training at Institution and 1 year in the sea. Admission procedure for this course is that you have to give an entrance test and fitness test ( The All India Merchant Navy Entrance Test (AIMNET)).
An undergraduate program under this course is BSc in Aviation Sciences. The whole admission is based on an all-India written test, Pilot Ability Test (WOMBAT) and at the end, there will be an interview. Candidates need to have good eyesight and health.
Bachelor of Science
BSc in physics, chemistry, math, astronomy, forensic Science, geology, statistics , industrial chemistry, nautical science, home science, nutrition, clothing and textile, extension and communication, environmental science, Human Development and Family Studies, fashion design, fashion technology etc. The whole admission process is based on merit or cut off based, few of the institutes organize entrance exam.
National Defense Services-Indian Navy Officer, Indian Air Force
The NDA compromises only a full-time, domestic undergraduate program. Trainees will be rewarded a bachelor degree (Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science or a Bachelor of Technology) after the study of 3 years. Trainees have to select any of the two streams of study. The Science stream proposals studies in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Computer Science. The Humanities stream proffers studies in History, Economics, Political Science, Geography and Language. Admission will be based on a National level NDA exam.
Railway Apprentice Exam
The designated candidates get trained for four years, not just only in the field or electrical engineering, they are also dressed to take up leadership positions in the Indian Railways as Class 1 officers. Admission process will be based on All India Special Railway Apprentice Exam by UPSC.