IBPS- PO stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Probationary Officer (PO) is a beginning level post of any Officer in Bank and in the Probation Period, you have to work approximately for 1-2 years.
Fundamentally this time period is the training period in which you have to acquire the basic principle & required duties as a PO in the bank.
As banking sphere jobs are considered very reputable and esteemed, Everyone in hundred persons would like to go for the banking job. Banking as an occupation gives many possibilities for employment and promotion as well.
Application Form of IBPS PO 2019:
The respective application form will be liberated on the fixed date. You just need to collect the form from the official website. After reading the form carefully fill all the essential details in the given space. If any details are inspected wrong at that specific time exam will be cancelled. Once you’ll be done with the details then upload the scanned images and signatures. Before the submitting your application form, just revise it carefully because after submitting you’re not allowed to make any alterations. At last, you need to pay the applicable fee for the form.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO 2019 Exam:
- Candidates must be an Indian
- Aspirants who are originated in India but migrated from countries like Bhutan, Pakistan, Srilanka, Kenya, Vietnam etc and want to reside in India are also to allowed to apply for this examination.
- As on August 1, 2019, the appropriate age of entrant should be between 20 and 30. however, for the reserved category, there is a relaxation in age.
- Aspirants must be holding a graduation degree from the recognized university in any program with at least 60% for (General) and 55% for (Reserved) categories.
IBPS PO will release the notification for the declaration of examination for the post of PO
IBPS PO 2019 Important Dates
|Submission of Online Application Form starts||July 2019|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||August 21019|
|Admit cards downloading for Prelims Exams||September 2019|
|Date of Prelims Examination||October 2019|
|Result declaration of Prelims exam||October 2019|
|Hall Tickets for Mains||October 2019|
|Examination Date for Mains||November 2019|
|Results will be declared on||November 2019|
|Call Letters||December 2019|
|Allotment Provisional||April 2020|
Syllabus for IBPS PO 2019
Below all the important topics are covered from which the question will be asked in an examination:
For Prelims Examination:
- Quantitative Aptitude: Simplification, Profit and Loss, Mixtures and Allegations, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Work and Time, Time and Distance, Mensuration, Data Interpretation, Ratio, Number Systems, Permutation, and combination,
- Reasoning: Logical reasoning, data sufficiency, coded inequalities, seating arrangements, puzzle, tabulation, coding-decoding, blood relation.
- English Language: Miscellaneous, Fill-Ups, Error, Paragraph Completion.
For Mains Examination:
- Quantitative Ability: Simplification, Profit and Loss, Mixtures and Allegations, Simple Interest and Compound Interest , Work and Time, Time and Distance, Mensuration, Data Interpretation, Ratio, Number Systems, Permutation and combination, Trigonometry, Percentages, Partnership, Mensuration, Volume and Surface Area, Elements of Algebra, Heights and Distance.
- English Language: Homonyms, Synonyms, Spelling, Antonyms, Word Formation, Spotting Errors, Direct and Indirect Speech, Phrases and Idioms, Active and Passive Voice, Theme Detection.
- Reasoning: Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangements, Input-Output, Code Inequalities, Ordering and Ranking, Directions and distances, Blood Relations
- Computer Knowledge: Internet, Memory, Computer Abbreviations, Computer Hardware and software, OS, Networking.
- General Awareness: Financial Awareness, General Knowledge, Current Affairs.
Exam Pattern of IBPS PO 2019:
It supports the candidates to figuring the types of questions which most frequently asked in the exam, grading scheme, examination difficulty standard and much more. Both the exams i.e. Prelims and Mains have various examination pattern which is stated below:
Exam Pattern for Prelims:
- In this exam, the paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions.
- Examination will only be held by online mode.
- To complete the whole paper only 1 hour of duration will be given.
- The whole paper will be divided into 3 section: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English Language.
- Question Paper will be comprised of both English and Hindi.
Exam Structure of Mains:
- The question paper contains 200 multiple choice questions.
- Candidates have to give the examination in online medium only.
- To complete it only 2 hours of duration will be provided.
- The whole paper is apart into five subdivisions: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English Language, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge.
- Paper will be both bilingual English and Hindi.