IIT JAM is joint admission test conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology on behalf of of the ministry of human resources and development that is MHRD, every year for taking admissions in the various MSc courses by an all India online entrance examination. This Government of India conducted examination is an entrance test for both Indian and foreign nationals to get admissions in the various Masters courses in the indian colleges.
The candidates are offered admission in courses such as MSc, joint MSc PhD, MSc PhD dual degree, and other post bachelor’s degree programs on the basis of their JAM 2020 score.
This examination is being conducted since the year 2014 by that Ministry of HRD India. Top reputed colleges and Institutions like the IIT and IISC of admissions into this courses on the basis of the ranks of the IIT JAM.
IIT JAM Examination Dates 2020
|Release of the IIT JAM examination notifications 2020||September first week 2019|
|Start date of IIT JAM 2020 registration and form filling||September second week 2019|
|Last date of IIT JAM 2020 registration||October 2nd week 2019|
|Admit card release date of IIT JAM 2020||January second week 20 20|
|Examination date for the IIT JAM examination||January second week 2020|
|Result declaration of IIT JAM examination 2020||Thir week of March 2020|
Application form for IIT JAM 2020
The application form for IIT JAM 2020 will be available online from September 2019 and the last date for the submission will be approximately till October second week for the examination.
The steps for filling the online application form are mentioned below :
First of all the applicant is required to fill out the registration form providing the email address phone number and other required details and after registration the student will get the option to fill out the application form. In the application form the Student will have to fill the specific details regarding his education, family, family income reservation category, etc. the next episode of loading of photographs of the student and his parents respectively, the final step is the payment of the application fee which is equal to rupees 1000.
IIT JAM Admit Card 2020
The admit card for the IIT JAMs examination will release in the month of January2020. All the candidates appearing for this examination will have to download the admit card in the PDF format. they are not get notifications will be available on the official Kerala education government site. The candidates have to mention their roll numbers and the date of birth to download the PDF and have to get it printed out and carried out to the examination hall without any damage.
IIT JAM Syllabus 2020
The syllabus the most important part for Ones preparation and without which any person cannot qualify any examination. Therefore it is advised to of the aspirants that they should go through the syllabus properly before preparing for this examination.
- Biological Sciences: general Biology, basics of Biochemistry, biophysics, Molecular Biology, microbiology, immunology, mathematical Sciences and cell biology.
- Biotechnology: Biology, chemistry, mathematics and physics
- Chemistry: physical chemistry organic chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry.
- Geology: geomorphology , structural geology , paleontology, mineralogy , petrology, economic geology and Applied Geology
- Mathematics: sequence and series of real numbers, functions of two real variables, differential equations, vector calculus, group theory, linear Algebra and Real Analysis.
- Mathematical statistics: sequence and series, differential calculus come into your colours, mathematics trick reasoning, mattresses, differential equations for statistics, probability random variables, standard distribution from a joint distribution, sampling distribution, Estimation, and testing of hypothesis.
- Physics: mechanics and general properties of matter, oscillations, wave and Optics from electricity and Magnetism, Kinetic thermodynamics physics, solid state Physics and devices and electronics and simple oscillators
Preparation for IIT JAM 2020
The preparation for IIT JAMs 2020 should begin when the aspirant is in 1st year itself as this examination requires lot of practice and concepts, which no doubt needs at least 2 years of practice. So the preparation strategy just needs time and involvement of the candidate into the syllabus deeply. For the preparations of student can join a coaching institute which specialises in the preparations for the examination. Getting into a coaching institute will provide the Student Of The applicant with the required materials the question banks test series and everything that a student ideally needs to qualify the examination. The student also has to focus on my studies complete the homework assignments and to attend the test series of the coaching institutes and the tutors they are taught from.
We all know that hard work brings good results, I am getting a result in IIT JAMs is not that tough as the other examinations so a students user is based on this examination By The River study in the National Institutes funded by the government of the private institutes which ask for a whole bunch of money to teach them masters education for 2 years you with the total budget of about 20 lacs in the private institutes and about 8 to 10 lacs in the National Institutes.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT JAM 2020.
There are various fields under the eligibility criteria for the IIT JAM examination 2020, which are mentioned below
- There is no age limit for aspirants appearing in the IIT JAM examination
- Aadhar card, class 10th mark sheet, class 12th mark sheet, photograph are the basic necessities for a student to appear in the IIT JAM examination.
- The student must at least get 75% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination that is the standard 12th examination or they must be in the top 20 percentage of the students in their respective board which is providing them the examination.
Important things to remember before the IIT JAM examination 2020
- Latecomers are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
- A student must not forget to carry the IIT JAM 2020 admit card to the examination centre it is a mandatory document without which a student will not be allowed to give the examination.
- Along with the admit card a student must carry his passport size photographs, and the Aadhar card for verification.
- A candidate must not carry any private materials to the examination centre else the candidate would be exempted from the examination
- All the examinations conducted by the NTA are through online mode So IIT JAM is also conducted with the online mode by the candidate has to reach 1 hour prior to the examination beginning time.
IIT JAM 2020 Examination Results
The results of the IIT JAM 2020 examination would be declared soon after the examination, on the coaching institutes website. But for the official results the student will have to wait for one month of time. The official date of result declaration will be done and published in March last week or April first week.