The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi every year contacts and all India level common entrance examination for the admissions into its various undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses. Admissions into the various courses of this institution are done on the basis of the merit list prepared from this examination. So in the year 2020 as well the admissions to this institution can be done through the common entrance test. The examinations are generally held in the period of April and May every year. This examination will be and offline pen and paper based examination with English being the only language of the question paper. Application forms for this examination will release in an online mode on the official website about the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
This university conduct examination for various forces like Bachelor in technology, LLM, MBA, bhmct, LLB, MBA, BBA, BCom, Mtech, BCA, BBA, MCA. This article mainly consists of the information related to the bachelor of technological courses and the examinations related to it.
IPU CET Examination Dates 2020
|Release of the IPU CET examination notifications 2020||November 2019|
|Start date of IPU CET 2020 registration and form filling||November 2019|
|Last date of IPU CET 2020 registration||4th week of March 2020|
|Admit card release date of IPU CET 2020||April 2nd 2020|
|Examination date for the IPU CET examination||3rd or 4th week of April 2020|
|Result declaration of IPU CET examination 2020||May 2020|
Application form for IPU CET 2020
The application form for IPU CET 2020 will be available online from November2019 and the last date for the submission will be approximately till March last week for the examination.
The steps for filling the online application form are mentioned below :
First of all the applicant is required to fill out the registration form providing the email address phone number and other required details and after registration the student will get the option to fill out the application form. In the application form the Student will have to fill the specific details regarding his education, family, family income reservation category, etc. the next episode of loading of photographs of the student and his parents respectively, the final step is the payment of the application fee which is equal to rupees 1000.
The examination may be conducted in various centres such as the cities like Hyderabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Patna, Chandigarh and finally Chennai.(other cities also be included test centre list)
The Examination will be Computer Based only. The duration of examination will be strictly 3 hours, the language of examination will be in English only. The question will be single option correct type only. There will be no negative marking and positive of one mark will be awarded for a correct answer and zero marks will be awarded for a not attempted or incorrect answer.
IPU CET Syllabus 2020
Mechanics, heat and thermodynamics, electrostatics and current electricity, Magneto states and magnetic induction, simple harmonic motion waves and elasticity, modern physics including the Semiconductor devices electromagnetic waves and principles of communication.
Organic chemistry includes all of the organic reactions mainly present in the standard 12th syllabus like that hydrogen compounds, carbonyl compounds, ketones and other functional groups.
Inorganic chemistry which includes groupwise describe chapters like group1 group2 and so on until group eighteenth. Salt analysis and coordination chemistry is also included in the inorganic chemistry syllabus.
Physical chemistry including the mole concept, gaseous state, liquid solutions, radioactivity, equilibrium concept, etc.
The mathematics syllabus include co-ordinate geometry, calculus, algebra, vector and 3D geometry, trigonometry, sets relations functions and mathematical reasoning including the statistics and probability.
IPU CET Admit Card 2020
The admit card for the IPU CETs examination will release in the month of April 2020. all the candidates appearing for this examination will not to download the admit card in the PDF format. they are not get notifications will be available on the official website. The candidates have to mention their roll numbers and the date of birth to download the PDF and have to get it printed out and carried out to the examination hall without any damage.
IPU CET 2020 eExamination Results
The results of the IPU CET 2020 examination would be declared soon after the examination, on the coaching institutes website. But for the official results the student will have to wait for one month of time. The official date of result declaration will be done and published in the month of May 2020.
Preparation for IPU CET 2020
The preparation for IPU CETs 2020 should begin when the aspirant is in 11 class itself as this examination requires lot of practice and concepts, which no doubt needs at least 2 years of practice. So the preparation strategy just needs time and involvement of the candidate into the syllabus deeply. For the preparations of student can join a coaching institute which specialises in the preparations for iit examination. Getting into a coaching institute will provide the Student Of The applicant with the required materials the question banks test series and everything that a student ideally needs to qualify the examination. The student also has to focus on my studies complete the homework assignments and to attend the test series of the coaching institutes and the tutors they are taught from.
We all know that hard work brings good results, I am getting a result in IPU CETs is not that tough as the other examinations so a students user is based on this examination.
Eligibility Criteria for IPU CET 2020.
There are various fields under the eligibility criteria for the JEE main examination 2020, which are mentioned below
- There is no age limit for aspirants appearing in the IPU CET.
- Aspirants to 10:30 date 12th examination in mm 18 19 or 20 can appear in the examination irrespective of their age
- The year of appearance in The qualifying IPU CET examination should be less than or equal to 3, as IPU CET does not allow a student to give more than 3 consecutive attempts.
- A candidate should have at least five subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Aadhar card, class 10th mark sheet, class 12th mark sheet, photograph are the basic necessities for a student to appear in the IPU CET examination.
- The student must at least get 75% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination that is the standard 12th examination or they must be in the top 20 percentage of the students in their respective board which is providing them the examination.
Important things to remember before the IPU CET examination 2020
- Latecomers are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
- A student must not forget to carry the IPU CET 2020 admit card to the examination centre it is a mandatory document without which a student will not be allowed to give the examination.
- Along with the admit card a student must carry his passport size photographs, and the Aadhar card for verification.
- A candidate must not carry any private materials to the examination centre else the candidate would be exempted from the examination
- All the examinations conducted are through online mode So IPU CET is also conducted with the online mode by the candidate has to reach 1 hour prior to the examination beginning time.