JEE Advance is an entrance examination based on standard 11th and 12th pattern, but it involves a lot of practice and dedication. Through this examination for students get admissions to the various IITs i.e. the Indian Institute of Technology including the IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Mandi, etc. This examination is conducted by the IITs every year through online mode only. The examination is conducted every year the month of May in the single allotted date. The registrations for the advanced examination will begin from April and only the students who qualify the jee main examination will be allowed to register for the advanced examination. Both the papers that is paper 1 and 2 will be held in to shifts that is from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. morning shift and from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the afternoon. However the Indian institute of technology has not yet declared the exact date of registration for this examination.
The final results of the examination will be declared on the month of June for the respective year.
JEE Advance Examination Dates 2020
|Release of the JEE Advance examination notifications 2020||April 2nd week 2020|
|Start date of JEE ADVANCE 2020 registration and form filling||April 3rd week 2020|
|Last date of JEE ADVANCE 2020 registration||April 2020 4th week|
|Admit card release date of JEE ADVANCE 2020||May 2020 1st week|
|Examination date for the JEE ADVANCE examination||May 2020 3rd week|
|Result declaration of JEE ADVANCE examination 2020||Mid June 2020|
Application form for JEE Advance 2020
The application form for JEE Advance 2020 will be available online from the month of April 2020 and the last date for the submission will be approximately till April last 2020 for the Jee advance examination.
The steps for filling the online application form are mentioned below :
First of all the applicant is required to fill out the registration form providing the email address phone number and other required details and after registration the student will get the option to fill out the application form. In the application form the Student will have to fill the specific details regarding his education, family, family income reservation category, etc. the next episode of loading of photographs of the student and his parents respectively, the final step is the payment of the application fee which is equal to rupees 3000 approximately, but it may varry.
JEE Advance Admit Card 2020
The admit card for the JEE Advances examination 2020 releasing on May first week 2020 for the Jee advance examination . The applicants can download the admit card from the official website of JEE Advance which is jeeadvance.nic.in., prior to the release of the official notifications.
JEE Advance Syllabus 2020
The syllabus for JEE Advance 2020 will be based on the standard 11th and 12th pattern. The topics are mentioned briefly below.
Mechanics, heat and thermodynamics, electrostatics and current electricity, Magneto states and magnetic induction, simple harmonic motion waves and elasticity, modern physics including the Semiconductor devices electromagnetic waves and principles of communication.
Organic chemistry includes all of the organic reactions Advancely present in the standard 12th syllabus like that hydrogen compounds, carbonyl compounds, ketones and other functional groups.
Inorganic chemistry which includes groupwise describe chapters like group1 group2 and so on until group eighteenth. Salt analysis and coordination chemistry is also included in the inorganic chemistry syllabus.
Physical chemistry including the mole concept, gaseous state, liquid solutions, radioactivity, equilibrium concept, etc.
The mathematics syllabus include co-ordinate geometry, calculus, algebra, vector and 3D geometry, trigonometry, sets relations functions and mathematical reasoning including the statistics and probability.
Preparation for JEE Advance 2020
The preparation for JEE Advances 2020 should begin when the aspirant is in standard 11 itself as this examination requires lot of practice and concepts, which no doubt needs at least 2 years of practice. So the preparation strategy just needs time and involvement of the candidate into the syllabus deeply. For the preparations of student can join a coaching institute which specialises in the preparations for J E E Advances examination. Getting into a coaching institute will provide the Student Of The applicant with the required materials the question banks test series and everything that a student ideally needs to qualify the examination. The student also has to focus on my studies complete the homework assignments and to attend the test series of the coaching institutes and the tutors they are taught from.
We all know that hard work brings good results, I am getting a result in JEE Advances is not that tough as the other examinations so a students user is based on this examination By The River study in the National Institutes funded by the government of the private institutes which ask for a whole bunch of money to teach them technical education for 4 years you with the total budget of about 20 lacs in the private institutes and about 8 to 10 lacs in the indian Institutes.
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advance 2020.
There are various fields under the eligibility criteria for the JEE Advance examination 2020, which are mentioned below
- There is no age limit for aspirants appearing in the JEE Advance examination
- Aspirants can appear twice in this examination., in consecution to their 12th board examination.
- The year of appearance in The qualifying Advance examination should be less than or equal to 2, as JEE Advances does not allow a student to give more than 2 consecutive attempts.
- A candidate should have at least five subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Aadhar card, class 10th mark sheet, class 12th mark sheet, photograph are the basic necessities for a student to appear in the JEE Advance examination.
- The student must at least get 75% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination that is the standard 12th examination or they must be in the top 20 percentage of the students in their respective board which is providing them the examination.
Important things to remember before the JEE Advance examination 2020
- Latecomers are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
- A student must not forget to carry the JEE Advance 2020 admit card to the examination centre it is a mandatory document without which a student will not be allowed to give the examination.
- Along with the admit card a student must carry his passport size photographs, and the Aadhar card for verification.
- A candidate must not carry any private materials to the examination centre else the candidate would be exempted from the examination
- All the examinations conducted by the IITs are through online mode So jee Advance is also conducted with the online mode by the candidate has to reach 1 hour prior to the examination beginning time.
JEE Advance 2020 Examination Results
The results of the JEE Advance 2020 examination would be declared soon after the examination, on the coaching institutes website. But for the official results the student will have to wait for one month of time. The official date of result declaration will be done and published in mid June 2020 on the official website jeeadvance.nic.in .