Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is a national level exam for the majority of the top Engineering Colleges in India such as IIT’s, NIT’s, and other 19 Centrally Funded Technical Institutes. JEE is at two levels- Mains and Advance. It is considered globally as one of the toughest engineering entrance exams. The aspiring JEE students need to go through the syllabus carefully as it tunes one’s mind to grab all the important aspects of the chapter in detail. National Testing Agency (NTA) has liberated the online test exercise of JEE Main 2019 on September 8. Candidates can even copy the mock test and practice it without net. Also, the online JEE Main 2019 mock test is accessible in major languages. JEE Main Exams of 2019 will be probably held from January 6 to 20. The second attempt of JEE MAIN by NTA will be held from April 6 to 20, 2019 for which the application forms will be available from February 8 to March 7. More than 12 lakhs students appear for this exam every year, now it is conducted by NTA. For the Paper 1, the exam is fully computer-based, while for paper II – Mathematics and Aptitude test will be held in a computer-based manner, drawing test will remain pen-and-paper based. If you’re a beginner, to learn more about this exam here is the detail of everything just read it and you will understand everything.
JEE Main Important Dates:
|January 2019||April 2019|
|Availability of application form||1st September 2018||8th February 2019|
|Mock Test will be available on||8th September 2018||February 2019|
|Final Date for submission of Application Form||30th September 2018||7th March 2019|
|Fee Payment and Image Downloading last date is||1st October 2018||8th March 2019|
|Admit card will be available from||17th December 2018||8th March 2019|
|Paper 1 exam date||6th-20th January 2019||6-20th April 2019|
|Results will be declared on||31st January 2019||30th June 2019|
JEE Main – Eligibility Standards
With no chief changes declared in the eligibility criteria of JEE Main 2019. The suitability involves equivalent JEE Main eligibility criteria as stated below:
- Age Limit – There is no age limit for applicants applying to JEE Main 2019. Nevertheless, candidates need to complete their 10+2 or equivalent exam in 2017 or 2018. For those performing in 2019 in 10+2 or equivalent exam are also eligible for JEE Main 2019. For admission, candidates will have to cling to the qualification criteria recommended by the institute they are applying for.
- Year of Appearance in Qualifying Examination (QE)
- Contenders must have conceded their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2017 or 2018
- Those who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any corresponding qualifying examination in 2019 are also eligible to perform JEE Main
- Candidates learning from National Open School are also eligible.
- The number of subjects studied in the Qualifying Examination (QE) – It is mandatory that all candidates must have studied five or more subjects in their class 12th/ qualifying examination to be eligible to write NTA JEE Main.
Number of Attempts:
- Annually children will be allowed to appear for two times per year. First time in January and Second time in April when the examination will hold.
- JEE Main Application Form 2019:
- For the January exam JEE main application form has been released from September, 1st, 2018:
- The requirement of Aadhar Card is not necessary, candidates can use another government ID proof.
- The candidates are obligatory to fill the form by going to any cybercafé or on internet.
- They have to upload scanned images of Passport size photograph and signature of Candidate’s mother/ father/ guardian.
- Multiple time application from the single candidate will be rejected.
- There is no provision of sending the hard copy of the application.
JEE Main Paper Syllabus:
Sets, relations and functions, Matrices and determinants, Mathematical induction, Sequences and series, Integral calculus, Binomial theorem and its simple presentations, Vector algebra, Statistics and probability, Trigonometry, Complex numbers and quadratic equations, Mathematical reasoning, Permutations, and combinations, etc.
Physics and measurement, Thermodynamics, Rotational motion, Laws of motion, Electronic devices, Oscillations and waves, Current electricity, Electromagnetic induction, and alternating currents, Optics, Electrostatics, Kinematics, Work, energy and power, Gravitation.
Physical Chemistry: Some basic concepts in chemistry, Atomic structure, Chemical Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Chemical kinetics, States of matter, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, etc.
Organic Chemistry: Purification and classification of organic compounds, Chemistry in everyday life, Organic compounds containing halogens, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, some basic principles of organic chemistry, etc.
Inorganic Chemistry: Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Block elements, D and f – block elements, Environmental chemistry, Hydrogen, Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements, etc.
How to Download JEE (Main) 2019 Admit Card:
- Go to the official website.. jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘Download Admit Card of JEE (Main) – 2019
- Enter the application number, password and security pin
- Click on the Login button to submit the asked details
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and take a print out of the same
In case any candidate is unable to download their Admit Card from the website, the candidate should approach NTA Help Line between 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. from December 17, 2018 to December 23, 2018.