JEE main is an entrance examination based on standard 11th and 12th pattern. Through this examination for students get admissions to the various National Institutes and national science institutes, which includes the NIT Trichy, NIT Warangal, NIT Surathkal, Motilal Nehru Institute of Technology, etc. this examination is conducted by the national testing agency NTA through online mode only. The examination is conducted twice every year the month of January and April in the various allotted dates. The registrations for the January examination will begin from October and that of April examination will begin from February itself. Both the papers that is paper 1 for BTech and Paper 2 for B architecture will be held in to shifts that is from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. morning shift and from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. is the afternoon. However the national testing agency has not yet declared the exact date of registration for this examination.
The final results of the examination that is the best out of the two scores one of the January and other of the April examination will be declared on the last week of April for the respective year.
JEE main Examination Dates 2020
|Release of the JEE main examination notifications 2020||October 2nd week 2019|
|Start date of JEE MAIN 2020 registration and form filling||October 3rd week 2019|
|Last date of JEE MAIN 2020 registration||November 2019 4th week|
|Admit card release date of JEE MAIN 2020||December 2019 last week|
|Examination date for the JEE MAIN examination||January 2020 first week|
|Result declaration of JEE MAIN examination 2020||Last week of January 2020|
Application form for JEE main 2020
The application form for JEE main 2020 will be available online from October 2019 and the last date for the submission will be approximately till November 2019 for the January examination.
The steps for filling the online application form are mentioned below :
First of all the applicant is required to fill out the registration form providing the email address phone number and other required details and after registration the student will get the option to fill out the application form. In the application form the Student will have to fill the specific details regarding his education, family, family income reservation category, etc. the next episode of loading of photographs of the student and his parents respectively, the final step is the payment of the application fee which is equal to rupees 500 for paper 1 and rupees 1000 for both paper 1 and Paper 2.
JEE main Admit Card 2020
The admit card for the JEE Mains examination 2020 releasing on November 2020 for the January examination and March 2020 for the April examination. the applicants can download the admit card from the official website of JEE main which is jeemain.nic.in.
JEE main Syllabus 2020
The syllabus for JEE main 2020 will be based on the standard 11th and 12th pattern. The topics are mentioned briefly below.
Mechanics, heat and thermodynamics, electrostatics and current electricity, Magneto states and magnetic induction, simple harmonic motion waves and elasticity, modern physics including the Semiconductor devices electromagnetic waves and principles of communication.
Organic chemistry includes all of the organic reactions mainly present in the standard 12th syllabus like that hydrogen compounds, carbonyl compounds, ketones and other functional groups.
Inorganic chemistry which includes groupwise describe chapters like group1 group2 and so on until group eighteenth. Salt analysis and coordination chemistry is also included in the inorganic chemistry syllabus.
Physical chemistry including the mole concept, gaseous state, liquid solutions, radioactivity, equilibrium concept, etc.
The mathematics syllabus include co-ordinate geometry, calculus, algebra, vector and 3D geometry, trigonometry, sets relations functions and mathematical reasoning including the statistics and probability.
Preparation for JEE main 2020
The preparation for JEE mains 2020 should begin when the aspirant is in standard 11 itself as this examination requires lot of practice and concepts, which no doubt needs at least 2 years of practice. So the preparation strategy just needs time and involvement of the candidate into the syllabus deeply. For the preparations of student can join a coaching institute which specialises in the preparations for J E E Mains examination. Getting into a coaching institute will provide the Student Of The applicant with the required materials the question banks test series and everything that a student ideally needs to qualify the examination. The student also has to focus on my studies complete the homework assignments and to attend the test series of the coaching institutes and the tutors they are taught from.
We all know that hard work brings good results, I am getting a result in JEE mains is not that tough as the other examinations so a students user is based on this examination By The River study in the National Institutes funded by the government of the private institutes which ask for a whole bunch of money to teach them technical education for 4 years you with the total budget of about 20 lacs in the private institutes and about 8 to 10 lacs in the National Institutes.
Eligibility criteria for JEE main 2020.
There are various fields under the eligibility criteria for the JEE main examination 2020, which are mentioned below
- There is no age limit for aspirants appearing in the JEE main examination
- Aspirants to 10:30 date 12th examination in mm 18 19 or 20 can appear in the examination irrespective of their age
- The year of appearance in The qualifying main examination should be less than or equal to 3, as JEE mains does not allow a student to give more than 3 consecutive attempts.
- A candidate should have at least five subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Aadhar card, class 10th mark sheet, class 12th mark sheet, photograph are the basic necessities for a student to appear in the JEE main examination.
- The student must at least get 75% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination that is the standard 12th examination or they must be in the top 20 percentage of the students in their respective board which is providing them the examination.
Important things to remember before the JEE main examination 2020
- Latecomers are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
- A student must not forget to carry the JEE main 2020 admit card to the examination centre it is a mandatory document without which a student will not be allowed to give the examination.
- Along with the admit card a student must carry his passport size photographs, and the Aadhar card for verification.
- A candidate must not carry any private materials to the examination centre else the candidate would be exempted from the examination
- All the examinations conducted by the NTA are through online mode So jee Main is also conducted with the online mode by the candidate has to reach 1 hour prior to the examination beginning time.
JEE main 2020 Examination Results
The results of the JEE main 2020 examination would be declared soon after the examination, on the coaching institutes website. But for the official results the student will have to wait for one month of time.the official date of result declaration in the best of 2 pattern will be done and published in April last week.