Karnataka common entrance test is abbreviated as K CET. Deserves the examination which which is conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority K A for admissions to the various courses which are engineering , farm science , B Pharmacy, Ayush courses etc.
For medical and Dental courses the admission is done through the Neet examination score. Transparent service to appear in this examination will have to check the eligibility criteria in detail whether they can apply for this examination or not. after checking the eligibility criteria as they will need to feel the k-cet 2020 application form and pay the application fee is well. Admit card for the same cell release on time a month after the release of the official notification for the last date for submission of application form.
KCET Examination Dates 2020
|Release of the KCET examination notifications 2020||February first week 2020|
|Start date of KCET 2020 registration and form filling||February second week 2020|
|Last date of KCET 2020 registration||February last week 20 20|
|Admit card release date of KCET 2020||April second week 20 20|
|Examination date for the KCET examination||April 4th week 2020|
|Result declaration of KCET examination 2020||Last week of May 2020|
Application form for KCET 2020
The application form for KCET 2020 will be available online from February 2020 and the last date for the submission will be approximately till February last week for the examination.
The steps for filling the online application form are mentioned below :
First of all the applicant is required to fill out the registration form providing the email address phone number and other required details and after registration the student will get the option to fill out the application form. In the application form the Student will have to fill the specific details regarding his education, family, family income reservation category, etc. the next episode of loading of photographs of the student and his parents respectively, the final step is the payment of the application fee .
KCET Admit Card 2020
The admit card for the KCETs examination will release in the month of April 2020. all the candidates appearing for this examination will not to download the admit card in the PDF format. they are not get notifications will be available on the official Kerala education government site. The candidates have to mention their roll numbers and the date of birth to download the PDF and have to get it printed out and carried out to the examination hall without any damage.
KCET Syllabus 2020
The syllabus for KCET 2020 will be based on the standard 11th and 12th pattern.
Similar to the JEE Mains examination there are two papers for students for the engineering degree and bachelor of Technology and the second one is architectural degree that is Bachelor of architecture. The second paper includes mathematics and general knowledge along with general quantitative aptitude where are the first papers includes the following disciplines.
The topics are mentioned briefly below.
Mechanics, heat and thermodynamics, electrostatics and current electricity, Magneto states and magnetic induction, simple harmonic motion waves and elasticity, modern physics including the Semiconductor devices electromagnetic waves and principles of communication.
Organic chemistry includes all of the organic reactions mainly present in the standard 12th syllabus like that hydrogen compounds, carbonyl compounds, ketones and other functional groups.
Inorganic chemistry which includes groupwise describe chapters like group1 group2 and so on until group eighteenth. Salt analysis and coordination chemistry is also included in the inorganic chemistry syllabus.
Physical chemistry including the mole concept, gaseous state, liquid solutions, radioactivity, equilibrium concept, etc.
The mathematics syllabus include co-ordinate geometry, calculus, algebra, vector and 3D geometry, trigonometry, sets relations functions and mathematical reasoning including the statistics and probability.
Preparation for KCET 2020
The preparation for KCETs 2020 should begin when the aspirant is in standard 11 itself as this examination requires lot of practice and concepts, which no doubt needs at least 2 years of practice. So the preparation strategy just needs time and involvement of the candidate into the syllabus deeply. For the preparations of student can join a coaching institute which specialises in the preparations for J E E Mains examination. Getting into a coaching institute will provide the Student Of The applicant with the required materials the question banks test series and everything that a student ideally needs to qualify the examination. The student also has to focus on my studies complete the homework assignments and to attend the test series of the coaching institutes and the tutors they are taught from.
We all know that hard work brings good results, I am getting a result in KCETs is not that tough as the other examinations so a students user is based on this examination By The River study in the National Institutes funded by the government of the private institutes which ask for a whole bunch of money to teach them technical education for 4 years you with the total budget of about 20 lacs in the private institutes and about 8 to 10 lacs in the National Institutes.
Eligibility Criteria for KCET 2020.
There are various fields under the eligibility criteria for the KCET examination 2020, which are mentioned below
- There is no age limit for aspirants appearing in the KCET examination
- Aspirants to up to 3 years date of 12th examination can appear in the examination irrespective of their age
- The year of appearance in The qualifying main examination should be less than or equal to 3, as KCETs does not allow a student to give more than 3 consecutive attempts.
- A candidate should have at least five subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Aadhar card, class 10th mark sheet, class 12th mark sheet, photograph are the basic necessities for a student to appear in the KCET examination.
- The student must at least get 75% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination that is the standard 12th examination or they must be in the top 20 percentage of the students in their respective board which is providing them the examination.
Important things to remember before the KCET examination 2020
- Latecomers are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
- A student must not forget to carry the KCET 2020 admit card to the examination centre it is a mandatory document without which a student will not be allowed to give the examination.
- Along with the admit card a student must carry his passport size photographs, and the Aadhar card for verification.
- A candidate must not carry any private materials to the examination centre else the candidate would be exempted from the examination
- All the examinations conducted by the NTA are through online mode So KCET is also conducted with the online mode by the candidate has to reach 1 hour prior to the examination beginning time.
KCET 2020 Examination Results
The results of the KCET 2020 examination would be declared soon after the examination, on the coaching institutes website. But for the official results the student will have to wait for one month of time.the official date of result declaration will be done and published in May last week.