Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a caliber knack test conducted in India since 1998 by the All India Management Association (AIMA). MAT is cast-off for admission to Master Of Business Administration (MBA) and associated courses by over 600 business institutes across India. This exam MAT held four times in a year: February, May, September and December. Three months before commencing the exam, exam schedules and other information are generally announced. MAT Score is satisfactory even to assured other Institutes for considering the admission of candidates for Post Graduate Degree / Diploma programme, besides the above Institutes, subject to specific cut-off marks and other admission parameters.
Application for MAT 2019
- Those aspirants who are willing to take Post Graduation Management course should fill the MAT application form through either online mode (official website) or offline mode.
- The remaining applicants who want to fill form offline can take the respective form from AIMA, New Delhi, by paying the essential application form fee.
- This application must only be complete by including all the important details, recent photograph, and signature.
- After a few days of submitting the form, entrants can able to check their form status.
- The application fee for all categories is – Rs. 1,200/-.
- They can pay the fee through Internet Banking/ Demand Draft/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Whoever paying through demand draft must send the print of filled application form along with Demand Draft to AIMA, New Delhi.
MAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here below are the minimum requirements which are required for MAT 2019 Exam:
- Qualification: All the candidates must be graduate in any discipline to become eligible for this exam.
- Appearing Candidates: those who are appearing for the Final year of Graduation are also eligible for this examination.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have passed graduation. There is no requirement of minimum marks to become eligible for the MAT exam.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit and no restriction for MAT Examination. You can apply at any age and numerous times too.
MAT 2019 Exam Pattern
All the entrants should have to be conversant with the examination scheme. Exam Pattern is very crucial for cracking the exam. So, here are the details given below just read it carefully.
|Name of the Exam||MAT 2019|
|Exam Mode||Offline or Online|
|Number of question||200 question (40 query from each section)|
|Nature of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
|Duration Of Test||2:30 hours|
|Marking Scheme||1 Marks for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||1/4th marks will be deducted for wrong answers|
|Subjects||Data Analysis, Critical reasoning, Indian and Global Environment, Mathematics, Skills, Language Comprehension, and Intelligence Reasoning|
MAT Results 2019
The exam managing ascendancy will announce MAT 2019 outcomes after one or two weeks late from the exam. Applicants can upload their result from the authorized website by setting necessary information i.e. roll number and date of birth.
MAT 2019 Important Dates
Given below are the important dates of MAT 2019:
|The release of Official Notification||1st Week of December 2018|
|Registration Begins of MAT 2019||3rd Week of December 2018|
|End of the Registration (offline mode)||2nd Week of January 2019|
|Last date of Online Registration||4th Week of January 2019|
|Admit Card will be available on||4th Week of January 2019|
|Exam of offline test MAT 2019||1st Week of February 2019|
|Computer-based test examination date||3rd Week of February 2019|
|The result will be declared on||4th Week of February 2019|
|Counseling||4th Week of February 2019|
MAT 2019 Admit Card
All the subsequent candidates can upload their admit card from the MAT official website. Admit cards will be available in the month of January 2019. By entering your online application number and date of birth you can easily download your admit card through an official website. Both online and offline mode tests admit card will be generated separately. Admit cards are mandatory during exam without this you can’t enter the examination hall. Most important to notice that the authority will never send hard copy of admit card to any of the individuals.
number and date of birth in the given field. Take the printout of the result and keep it safe for future