Before preparing for an examination it is very important for a candidate and Aspirin to know what the examination is all about and what needs to be done to qualify the examination and every particular update that helps the child seems to be present in this article. Mat is an examination for the Management courses, mat implies Management Aptitude Test. It is an all India based examination conducted by the Indian Management associations for picking up intellectuals to the MBA courses are the Management courses. this examination is supported by the Ministry of Human Rights and development as it is the national Level Examination getting admissions to the PGDM institutes. Generally this examination occurs for 4 times every year in the month of February may September and December.
MAT 2020 Application Form
The application for the Management Aptitude Test will be available online only, there will be no offline form filling for the mat examination 2020. Till now the official update Audi notification for the MAT 2020 has not been announced but as soon as it gets announced the aspirants are required to check the details in the official website visiting AIMA official web portal in order to go through the instructions carefully.
|Starting of online application form submission for the management Aptitude Test examination 2020||December 2nd week 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form for this examination||January 4th week 2020|
|Last deadline to change the examination City that is the centre of the examination||January 4th week 2020|
|Admit card availability||January 4th week 20 20|
|Date of the graduate aptitude test for engineering 2020||First to second week of February 2020|
|Result declaration for MAT 2020||February 4th week 2020|
MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- All the candidates who have done or have appeared for the final year graduation from any recognised university or institution can apply for this examination
- There is no age limit for this Examination.
- Candidates looking forward to appearing in the examination should have scored at least 45 percentage of marks in the appearing examination.
- There are different criteria for percentage in different institutes.
MAT 2020 Examination Fee
Candidates who are eligible for this examination a to visit the official portal for a i m a and fill in the required details like the age name address etc. the examination fee is rupees 1200 which is to be paid by the online mode only like the debit card netbanking credit card accepted besides making payments why are these modes one can also opt to submit the fee by demand draught which is payable at Delhi.
MAT 2020 Examination Pattern
All the aspirants are required to have a complete idea about the examination pattern. The whole question paper comprises of 200 questions which are entirely based on the core subjects whichever they opt for. The whole examination duration will be two and a half hours and will be done by online not there will be four provisions for option out of which one will be correct. For every correct answer + 1 marks will be awarded and the negative of one fourth of the marks will be deducted for every in correct answer.
|Section||Number of question|
|Intelligence and critical reasoning||40|
|Data analysis and interpretation||40|
|Indian and global environment||40|
MAT 2020 Syllabus
As there is no prescribed syllabus for this examination MBA aspirants must not that general standard of preparation is expected from the graduate students. The preparation must have a strong general knowledge base and strong mathematical base to answer the multiple choice questions.
- For Mathematical skills candidates have to be well acquainted with the standard 10 level questions
- All language comprehension the candidate will have to focus on their English grammar such as English proficiency fill in the blanks parajumble reading comprehensions and analytical reading and the lights so on.
- For Intelligence and critical reasoningthe candidates have to focus on passage conclusion statement argument analogy based questions and so on this section is designed to check the Intelligence and critical reasoning of the students who are going to be invented in the various PGDM institutions.
- The data analysis and interpretation section will judge students aspirants proficiency in data analysis and his sufficiency and calculations covering the general topics like waves area graph line graph bar graph data sufficiency when crabs and so on and so forth.
- For the Indian and global environment section an aspirant must focus on the general knowledge regarding the Indian environment Indian economy and the global environment as well.
The candidates are required to focus more on the areas that the examination will fetch marks. for example if a candidate has strong general awareness the student must focus on general awareness questions first so as to gain maximum input from that section and then follow the other sections. and if another candidate has good mathematical reasoning then the student must do the mathematical sections first because this will search you more marks and then you should continue with the sections. the most important thing is that A student should not come at blind mistakes and do tosses for choosing the correct option if not known, this practice brings negative results and negative impact to the percentile of the students and deprives them of good result.
MAT 2020 Admit Card
The official website for the match 20-20 examination will provide the details regarding the status of the admit card publishing.
The aspirants can download the admit card from the official website Anthony to enter the date of birth and the registration number for availing their admit card. The students are the requested to carry the admit card to the examination centre without which they would not be allowed to enter the examination hall. The card will probably be downloaded on or after January 30 2020.
MAT Results 2020
The most awaited notification for the Management Aptitude Test is the notification for the publication of result. Best date will decide the fate of the candidate. The official announcement for the matter result 2020 Turn in a AIMA portal. The results will most probably be released on the last week of February 2020.