NATA is the national aptitude test for architecture. The Council of Architecture every year organises the NATA examination for the candidates you Aspire to get admitted in the Bachelor of architecture courses. All the students who qualified this examination are eligible to get admissions into the architectural degree programs offered by the various institutes situated all over the country. Only interested aspirants can submit their application forms in online mode from the month of January 2020.
This examination needs lots of practice in various disciplines like in general knowledge quantitative aptitude and sketching skills as well.
In this examination there is 40% weight age to the sketching paper and the 60% weightages for mathematics, general knowledge and quantitative aptitude.
NATA Examination Dates 2020
|Release of the NATA examination notifications 2020||January first week 2020|
|Start date of NATA 2020 registration and form filling||January second week 2020|
|Last date of NATA 2020 registration||March 1st week 20 20|
|Admit card release date of NATA 2020||April second week 20 20|
|Examination date for the NATA examination||April 4th week 2020|
|Result declaration of NATA examination 2020||Last week of May 2020|
Application form for NATA 2020
The application form for NATA 2020 will be available online from January 2020 and the last date for the submission will be approximately till February last week for the examination.
The steps for filling the online application form are mentioned below :
First of all the applicant is required to fill out the registration form providing the email address phone number and other required details and after registration the student will get the option to fill out the application form. In the application form the Student will have to fill the specific details regarding his education, family, family income reservation category, etc. the next episode of loading of photographs of the student and his parents respectively, the final step is the payment of the application fee which is equal to rupees 1000.
NATA Admit Card 2020
The admit card for the NATAs examination will release in the month of April 2020. all the candidates appearing for this examination will not to download the admit card in the PDF format. they are not get notifications will be available on the official Kerala education government site. The candidates have to mention their roll numbers and the date of birth to download the PDF and have to get it printed out and carried out to the examination hall without any damage.
NATA Syllabus 2020
The mode of the examination will be online mode only the duration of the test will be 180 minutes party will be MCQ and party will be drawing test and the total marks will be 200. Part B will be held in offline.
The syllabus for NATA 2020 will be based on the standard 11th and 12th pattern.
Similar to the JEE Mains examination there are two papers for students for the engineering degree and bachelor of Technology and the second one is architectural degree that is Bachelor of architecture. The second paper includes mathematics and general knowledge along with general quantitative aptitude where are the first papers includes the following disciplines.
The topics are mentioned briefly below.
Understanding of scale and proportions of objects, geometric composition, shape, building forms and elements, aesthetics, colour texture, harmony contrast, drawing of patterns both geometrical and abstract, etc.
Interpretation of pictorial composition, general awareness of National International Architects and famous architectural creations, analytical reasoning, mental ability, mathematical reasoning, sets and relations, etc.
The mathematics syllabus include co-ordinate geometry, calculus, algebra, vector and 3D geometry, trigonometry, sets relations functions and mathematical reasoning including the statistics and probability.
Preparation for NATA 2020
The preparation for NATAs 2020 should begin when the aspirant is in standard 11 itself as this examination requires lot of practice and concepts, which no doubt needs at least 2 years of practice. So the preparation strategy just needs time and involvement of the candidate into the syllabus deeply. For the preparations of student can join a coaching institute which specialises in the preparations for J E E Mains examination. Getting into a coaching institute will provide the Student Of The applicant with the required materials the question banks test series and everything that a student ideally needs to qualify the examination. The student also has to focus on my studies complete the homework assignments and to attend the test series of the coaching institutes and the tutors they are taught from.
We all know that hard work brings good results, I am getting a result in NATAs is not that tough as the other examinations so a students user is based on this examination By The River study in the National Institutes funded by the government of the private institutes which ask for a whole bunch of money to teach them technical education for 4 years you with the total budget of about 20 lacs in the private institutes and about 8 to 10 lacs in the National Institutes.
Eligibility Criteria for NATA 2020.
There are various fields under the eligibility criteria for the NATA examination 2020, which are mentioned below
- There is no age limit for aspirants appearing in the NATA examination
- Aspirants to up to 3 years date of 12th examination can appear in the examination irrespective of their age
- The year of appearance in The qualifying main examination should be less than or equal to 3, as NATAs does not allow a student to give more than 3 consecutive attempts.
- A candidate should have at least five subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Aadhar card, class 10th mark sheet, class 12th mark sheet, photograph are the basic necessities for a student to appear in the NATA examination.
- The student must at least get 75% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination that is the standard 12th examination or they must be in the top 20 percentage of the students in their respective board which is providing them the examination.
Important things to remember before the NATA examination 2020
- Latecomers are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
- A student must not forget to carry the NATA 2020 admit card to the examination centre it is a mandatory document without which a student will not be allowed to give the examination.
- Along with the admit card a student must carry his passport size photographs, and the Aadhar card for verification.
- A candidate must not carry any private materials to the examination centre else the candidate would be exempted from the examination
- All the examinations conducted by the NTA are through online mode So NATA is also conducted with the online mode by the candidate has to reach 1 hour prior to the examination beginning time.
NATA 2020 Examination Results
The results of the NATA 2020 examination would be declared soon after the examination, on the coaching institutes website. But for the official results the student will have to wait for one month of time. The official date of result declaration will be done and published in May last week or June first week.