Joining the defense forces as younger officers are everyone’s dream. It deserves a lot to become a Defence people and work for the nation with pride. NDA STUDY MATERIAL BEST BOOKS National Defence Academy, Study Material plays a very significant role in every exam either it is for any jobs or for boards or other. National Defence Academy is one of the Combined Services academy of the Indian Armed Forces. NDA Exam is conducted two times a year for providing an excellent opportunity to diligent students to join any of the wings which include the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.
NDA study material for Math:
- If you really want to bang this exam then just go for R. S. AGARWAL NDA & for other subjects of GAT just go for Pathfinder or guide. Even though pathfinder entail of math as well but it is of bit extraordinary level for Math even such type of question frequently not seem in NDA exam.
- If you are a usual student or a zero level math student, in turn, you’ll finish up with just getting demoralized so, stick to RS AGARWAL for Math& even you’ll find that lots of questions in math repeated each year from this book. So the conclusion is that for Math is stick to R.S. AGARWAL for NDA & for GAT stick to Pathfinder that’s it.
- Pathfinder for NDA & NA Entrance Examination National Defence Academy/Naval Academy directed by UPSC by Arihant Experts.
NDA study material and best books for General Knowledge:
- Physics: Concepts of Physics by H.C Verma, NCERT physics, and Arihant Physics D.C Pandey.
- Chemistry: NCERT Chemistry of 10th, 11th and of 12th class. Other than NCERT is Arihant chemistry, and Numerical chemistry by R.C Mukherjee or by P. Bahadur.
- History: NCERT XI & XII books on Indian History will be very beneficial for this segment and you don’t have to read deeply.
- Politics: For Indian politics, learn it from Indian polity by Laxminath you can also refer to NCERT books.
- Geography: For Geography always refer to NCERT Geography and Geography of India.
- Current events: For up-to-date activities read the newspaper on a daily bases or take online source help as there are many apps which gives you daily news.
- Other References for Objective General Knowledge & Current affairs (level 1) and (level 2) Ist Edition you can read books of Author: – Disha Experts and Lucent’s General Knowledge.
- These are the significant books list for the NDA Entrance Examination. I hope it will help you to sussing out the situation.
NDA study material for English: This section contains 50 questions
- Reading comprehensions: For performing in this segment Pearson complete guide to NDA/NA Examination which is one of the outstanding books.
- Spotting Error: This portion is one of the significant to score in this topic. A mirror of common errors By Ashok Kumar Singh is valuable for candidates.
- Fill in the blanks: Answer questions from Objective General English by SP Bakshi is also a decent reading brochure for this.
- Vocabulary: Significant part of any competition is vocabulary (synonyms & antonyms). by Norman Lewis is the most raised book for this section.
- Other Recommendations: Pathfinder for NDA& NA Entrance Examination National Defence Academy /Naval academy conducted by UPSC (English) author Sachchida Nand Jha, Manorama Yearbook 2017 (English) Author: Mathew M.
NDA Previous Years Question Papers/Model Papers
- Section wise – Section wise Solved Papers NDA & NA (Mathematics/English/General Ability) with Illustrative Solutions By Experts Compilation.
- Chapter wise – Section wise Solved Papers NDA & NA (Mathematics/English/General Ability) with Illustrative Solutions by Arihant Experts