NEET or National Entrance cum Eligibility Test it is an entrance exam for medical students such as: MBBS, BDS, and PG in both the private and government medical colleges. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is in charge of accompanying NEET UG Exam every year in various states of India. It is conducted offline mode every year as an object type questions(MCQ) entrance test with more than ten lakhs applicants applying every year.
The Noble Supreme Court on April 28th, 2016 permitted NEET or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test as the solo examination. The growth which happened three days before the AIPMT 2016 exam had created a lot of confusion amongst medical aspirants who were studying for various medical entrance exams all across the country. Here are the important highlights of NEET 2019.
Eligibility of NEET Exam 2019:
On the basis of Nationality
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- If the aspirants don’t stay in India then he or she should be an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India)
On the basis of Age Limit
- The minimum age limit is 17 years as on December 31, of the year of admission for applicants fitting to all the categories.
- The maximum age limit should be 25 years as on December 31, of the year of admission for students who are fitting to general category.
- The maximum age limit should be 30 years as on December 31, of the year of admission for students who are being appropriate to reserved (SC/ST) category.
On the basis of Class 12 Qualification:
- Scholars, they must have passed class 12 board exam or the correspondent exam from a renowned board with at least five obligatory subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and there will be also an optional subject.
On the basis of the passing year:
- Students who are looking for board exams in the year 2018 are suitable to attend this exam NEET 2018.
- Students who have performed in class 12 exams in 2017 and appearing for the back or improvement exam in 2018. They are also eligible to apply for NEET 2018.
- Contenders who have already appeared for class 12th exams in 2016 and have taken an improvement exam in 2017, they can mention the year of the exam with an improved score.
How to Apply for NEET 2019?
- Only through online process Medical aspirants can apply for NEET 2019.
- First, you have to go to the authorized website.
- Then fill it up by giving the name, mobile number and other necessary details.
- Fill up the whole registration form.
- Upload the scanned duplicates of the mandatory documents in the arranged format only.
- The approval page will be displayed on the screen, and it needed to sent to the below mentioned address along with the compulsory documents,
- This is the address: The Assistant Secretary (NEET) Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092
Application Fee for NEET 2019
The application fee can be paid either through an online process or offline process
- Online method – Credit card/Debit card/Paytm/Net banking
- Offline method – Bank Challan
- The release date for Registration Form: 1st November 2018
- Last Date of Registration: 30th November 2018
- Release Date of Admit Cards: 15th April 2019
- Entrance examination will be conducted on: 5th May 2019
- Results will be announced on: 5th June 2019
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
- There is no change announced by the authority for NEET Entrance Exam Pattern. But we should always know the pattern of Exams:
- Examination mode: It will be offline/ pen and paper-based exam.
- Time Duration of the exam: Duration of this entrance exam is 3 hour.
- No of questions in the question paper: 180 questions will be asked.
- Sections will be divided as Physics: 45 questions, Chemistry- 45 questions, Biology- 90 questions
- Total maximum marks of the paper are 720.
- Marking Scheme of the exam: +4 will be added for the correct answer. -1 for each wrong answer. 0 for every unanswered question.