People’s Education Society University conducts the scholarship aptitude test. It is a university level examination result for admission in the bachelor of Technology and bachelor of architecture courses. this examination for the bachelor of Technology takes place in a month of April or May and this examination is a Computer Based examination and with is in online mode. The admission pes University will be done on the basis of the p e s s a t 2020 for bachelors technology degree in the course of mechanical engineering, communication engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, electrical and communication engineering, civil engineering. This college will also select students on the basis of the KCET examinations.
PESSAT Examination Dates 2020
|Release of the PESSAT examination notifications 2020||November 2019|
|Start date of PESSAT 2020 registration and form filling||November 2019|
|Last date of PESSAT 2020 registration||2nd week of May 2020|
|Admit card release date of PESSAT 2020||May last week 2020|
|Examination date for the PESSAT examination||second week of April 2020 to 2nd week of May|
|Result declaration of PESSAT examination 2020||4th week of May 2020|
Application form for PESSAT 2020
The application form for PESSAT 2020 will be available online from November2019 and the last date for the submission will be approximately till May 2nd week for the examination.
The steps for filling the online application form are mentioned below :
First of all the applicant is required to fill out the registration form providing the email address phone number and other required details and after registration the student will get the option to fill out the application form. In the application form the Student will have to fill the specific details regarding his education, family, family income reservation category, etc. the next episode of loading of photographs of the student and his parents respectively, the final step is the payment of the application fee which is equal to rupees 1200.
The examination may be conducted in various centres such as the cities like Hyderabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Patna, Chandigarh and finally Chennai.(other cities also be included test centre list)
The Examination will be Computer Based only. The duration of examination will be strictly 3 hours, the language of examination will be in English only. The question will be single option correct type only. There will be no negative marking and positive of one mark will be awarded for a correct answer and zero marks will be awarded for a not attempted or incorrect answer. the respective graduation subject will include 80 questions of 80 marks in English communication with marks 20 questions.
PESSAT Admit Card 2020
The admit card for the PESSATs examination will release in the month of February 2020. all the candidates appearing for this examination will not to download the admit card in the PDF format. they are not get notifications will be available on the official Vellore Institute of Technology. The candidates have to mention their roll numbers and the date of birth to download the PDF and have to get it printed out and carried out to the examination hall without any damage.
PESSAT Syllabus 2020
Mechanics, heat and thermodynamics, electrostatics and current electricity, Magneto states and magnetic induction, simple harmonic motion waves and elasticity, modern physics including the Semiconductor devices electromagnetic waves and principles of communication.
Organic chemistry includes all of the organic reactions mainly present in the standard 12th syllabus like that hydrogen compounds, carbonyl compounds, ketones and other functional groups.
Inorganic chemistry which includes groupwise describe chapters like group1 group2 and so on until group eighteenth. Salt analysis and coordination chemistry is also included in the inorganic chemistry syllabus.
Physical chemistry including the mole concept, gaseous state, liquid solutions, radioactivity, equilibrium concept, etc.
The mathematics syllabus include co-ordinate geometry, calculus, algebra, vector and 3D geometry, trigonometry, sets relations functions and mathematical reasoning including the statistics and probability.
Preparation for PESSAT 2020
The preparation for PESSATs 2020 should begin when the aspirant is class 11 itself as this examination requires lot of practice and concepts, which no doubt needs at least 2 years of practice. So the preparation strategy just needs time and involvement of the candidate into the syllabus deeply. For the preparations of student can join a coaching institute which specialises in the preparations for IIT examination. Getting into a coaching institute will provide the Student Of The applicant with the required materials the question banks test series and everything that a student ideally needs to qualify the examination. The student also has to focus on my studies complete the homework assignments and to attend the test series of the coaching institutes and the tutors they are taught from.
We all know that hard work brings good results, I am getting a result in PESSATs is not that tough as the other examinations so a students user is based on this examination.
Eligibility Criteria for PESSAT 2020.
There are various fields under the eligibility criteria for the JEE main examination 2020, which are mentioned below
- There is no age limit for aspirants appearing in the PESSAT.
- Aspirants to 10:30 date 12th examination in mm 18 19 or 20 can appear in the examination irrespective of their age
- The year of appearance in The qualifying PESSAT examination should be less than or equal to 3, as PESSAT does not allow a student to give more than 3 consecutive attempts.
- A candidate should have at least five subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Aadhar card, class 10th mark sheet, class 12th mark sheet, photograph are the basic necessities for a student to appear in the PESSAT examination.
- The student must at least get 75% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination that is the standard 12th examination or they must be in the top 20 percentage of the students in their respective board which is providing them the examination.
Important things to remember before the PESSAT examination 2020
- Latecomers are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
- A student must not forget to carry the PESSAT 2020 admit card to the examination centre it is a mandatory document without which a student will not be allowed to give the examination.
- Along with the admit card a student must carry his passport size photographs, and the Aadhar card for verification.
- A candidate must not carry any private materials to the examination centre else the candidate would be exempted from the examination
- All the examinations conducted are through online mode So PESSAT is also conducted with the online mode by the candidate has to reach 1 hour prior to the examination beginning time.
PESSAT 2020 Examination Results
The results of the PESSAT 2020 examination would be declared soon after the examination, on the coaching institutes website. But for the official results the student will have to wait for one month of time.the official date of result declaration will be done and published in June last week.