Among the young contenders, it is known as one of the awaiting examinations for those who have a keen interest towards banking field. The level of competency is very high mainly because of the seats and vacancies. On a habitual work day, those who are in the position of clerk show up to the customers, make all the transaction entries, receive account opening forms, make entries of NEFT and RTGS for the record, appear to solve all the customer queries and follow up with anxious division till the difficulty is solved.
In humble words, a clerk holds all the customer related problems and does records entry work in their designed computer system.
- They work 6 days a week excluding the Sundays and the second and fourth Saturday’s of the month. A clerk gets a sensible salary to chief a simple and happy life.
- But, in this job you’ll definitely receive plentiful perks such as Newspaper payment, leave and travel concession, transport expenses, hospitalization expenditures repayment, medical expenses reimbursement, festival advance, vehicle and housing loans at a cheaper rate of interest.
- In the circumstance of emergencies, the company will definitely give the employee many days left till the situation is not controlled. Women also get full maternity leaves.
- The work isn’t traumatic, and the timings are judicious.
Eligibility Criteria of SBI Clerk
- Interested aspirants must grab a bachelor’s degree in any course from an authorized University. And those who are in the final year of graduation or semester wise are also eligible.
- Age limit of each aspirant must have between 20 years to 28 years. There will be definitely a relaxation in age for category candidates.
SBI Clerk application form
From the month of April, 2019 application form for SBI Clerk will be available. In the official website of SBI, candidates who are eligible can fill the form through online mode and submit it after filling up. Aspirants have to enter their personal details in the space given there and educational details too. In the online form, the candidate has to upload the scanned image and signature. After all the procedures at the end, they need to take out a printout of the form after pay the application fee via debit card, credit card or net banking.
SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
- Prior to main examination, there will be a preliminary examination, which will be organized via online-mode only which is comprises of 100 Marks and papers is based on multiple choice questions. Time duration to complete this exam is one hour. Subjects from which question are asked English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability.
- After qualifying the preliminary examination candidates can give the main examination, which will be organized via computer-based method and the time duration to finish the exam is 2 hour 40 minutes. The whole paper comprises for 200 marks as there will be 190 multiple choice questions. The question paper will be divided into various pieces like General or Financial Knowledge, Computer Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude, General English, and reasoning ability.
- After the exam, shortlisted students will be called up for Interview.
- For both the exam prelim and main there will a negative marking of 1/4th for each wrong answer.
Admit for SBI Clerk 2019
At the official website of respective authority admit cards will be liberated. It contains candidates and examination details and most importantly exam centre name. Please keep in mind, it is mandatory to bring admit card in the examination hall during the exam because it is the primary ID proof for the exam. Whosoever will not bring the card will not allowed to enter the hall.
Important dates for SBI Clerk 2019
Application Form online-mode will be available on 3rd week of January 2019
|Last Date of submitting the Form||2nd Week of February 2019|
|Releasing of Admit Card||1st Week of June 2019|
|Preliminary Exam of SBI Clerk 2019||last week of June|
|Admit Card for Mains will release on||last week of July 2019|
|Exam Date for Mains||1st Week of August 2019|
|Exam Result For Mains||Will be notified later|
|Result Declaration||Will be notified later|
SBI Clerk 2019 Result
- At their official admission gateway, aspirants can check their results who appear for SBI Clerk Exam.
- After qualifying all types of exams you’ll be invited to attend the interview.
- At the end when you’ll finish all the exams and qualified it then you will be given position for Clerk in SBI