Staff Selection Commission frequently referred to as SSC whom every year conduct a Combined Graduate Level exam for the recruitment of eligible aspirants to fill up the vacant seats of about 30 posts under a variety of departments. The most crucial suitability criteria are graduation. The applicants who are looking in final year are also appropriate to take part in this exam provided they get their graduation degree before 1 August 2016. SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is an association under Government of India which conducts CGL (Combined Graduate Level) examination for the recruitment of Grade “B” and “C” categories posts in various Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices. Around 30 to 40 lakhs of candidates every year came to attend the CGL Exam. Every year, a huge number of applicants appear in this exam to become part of this massive recruitment procedure.
SSC CGL Important Dates 2019:
Important dates are the most crucial part of the exams. Always remember to watch the dates carefully before every process.
- Starting Date of Application Form: March 2019
- Final date of submitting the application form- April 2019
- Admit Card for Tier 1: May 2019
- Tier 1 examination will be held on July 209
- Result Declaration of Tier 1 Examination: August 2019
- Admit Card available for Tier 2 Examination: August 2019
- Tier 2 Examination Date: September 2019
- The result will be declared on: October 2019
- Interview for Computer Skills: December 2019
SSC CGL 2019 Application Form:
After looking at all the eligibility criteria then you’re ready to fill the application form which you will be available on their official website. After learning all the guidelines fill the form correctly. Don’t leave any of the columns blank. After that upload the scanned photos and signature in the given space. Before submitting check all the necessary details and then submit the form. For suggestion take the printout of the confirmation page for further reference.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL 2019:
Before applying the form you always need to check all types of eligibility criteria:
- Aspirants should be holding a graduate degree and those aspirants who are in the final year of their graduation can also apply to the SSC CGL exam.
- Now SSC has increased the age limit for the SSC CGL recruitment. The minimum age limit of this exam is 27 years and the maximum age limit criteria are 32 years.
Exam Pattern for SSC CGL 2019:
- The whole exam is based on the online mode.
- Tier 1: Written Examination, Tier 2: Written Examination both are computer-based. Tier 3: Descriptive Test, Tier 4: Data Entry Skills test, Computer Proficiency Test, Document Verification.
- To apply for the examination, aspirants who belong to VH category and suffer from Cerebral Palsy will be given 100 minutes to apply.
There are two exam
- duration: 2 hours
- Subjects: Mathematics, English, Reasoning, General awareness.
- Each subject has 50 marks and there is no sectional cutoff so you have to just pass over all.
- The total marks for tier 1 are 200, and the duration is 2 hours.
- There is negative marking of 1/4 means, if you wrong 4 question then 1 marks will be deducted.
- The cutoff for tier 1 varies every year.
There are two subjects in Tier 2.
- Mathematics: Marks :200 , no of question :100, duration: 2 hours
- Every question has 2 marks.
- And the negative marking will be of 1/2. Means if you wrong 2 question then 1 marks will be deducted.
- English: Number of question will be asked: 200, marks: 200, duration: 2 hours, e
- negative marking will be of: 1/4.