XAT is an examination to get admissions in the XLRI college that is the Xavier’s School of Management institute. The XAT 2020 would be conducted by the XMRI Xavier’s Association of management institutes. This is a national Level Examination conductance in 60 years atoll indelible to select the most appropriate students for the management education and to the Xavier’s colleges and institutions. The registration for that 2020 shall be started from the second week of August 2020 at xatonline.in website. The candidates can also apply through GMAT scores in the Xaviers institutions.
This examination is a Computer Based test which consists of part A and part B are the two parts of this examination. All table consist of multiple choice questions from the topic such as logical reasoning decision making quantitative aptitude and English language where as the second part that is the part B will consist of general knowledge and essay writing.
The XLRI, jamshedpur as one of the most prominent institutes for MBA in India which ranks among the top 10 institutes in India for Management courses the average package of students in this institution course for about 15 to 20 lacs per annum. XLRI offers the Management courses for different streams that of business management Global Business Management Human Resource Management and general management program.
The XAT 2020 Examination Dates
|Release of the XAT notifications 2020||August 2nd week 2019|
|Start date of XAT 2020 registration and form filling||August 3rd week 2019|
|Last date of XAT 2020 registration||November 2019 4th week|
|Admit card release date of XAT 2020||December 2019 last week|
|Examination date for the XAT examination||January 2020 first week|
|Result declaration of XAT examination 2017||First week of January 2020|
XAT 2020 Application Form
XAT 2020 application form will be available from the second week of August. The candidates of the first register of the filling of the online application form. After registration they would be asked to fill in the detailed information regarding themselves, their education qualification and about their parents. The next step would be the uploading of the photographs signature and the left thumb impression. Then the application fee will have to be paid through online mode only by debit card credit card or netbanking.
XAT 2020 Preparation Strategy
If you aim to get qualified in the XAT examination 2020 you need to bring focus to your studies very early if you have not begin your preparation already done it is the perfect time to begin your preparations and regard to the syllabus that are required on the type of sentences for admissions in the top IIM. Hard work and perseverance can drastic changes to your results. Some of the tips from our experts are mentioned below.
- First of all you need to be thorough with the syllabus of the examination which you are going to be a part of.
- next you have to get some material for the examination from where you will know the theory and practice problems
- You have to make a schedule out of your daily activities for practicing the problems that are common in this examination and you have to dedicate at least three to four hours daily.
- you have to join some coaching institute of you are not able to solve the problems that arise in the examinations.
- You have to join mock test for a better practice and getting better environment in the examination.
- calculator is not allowed in the xat examinations you you have to practice first calculations.
- The examination pattern changes every year so no need to worry about it you just that focus on studies and the syllabus which is in common in the previous years.
XAT 2020 Syllabus
Verbal analysis and comprehension reading
- Verbal reasoning
- Reading comprehension
- Sentence completion
- Verbal logic
- Antonyms and synonyms
- Contextual usage
- Different uses of the same word, homonyms, homophones and homography.
- Foreign language words used in English
- Para jumbles
- English grammar
- Fill in the blanks
Logical reasoning and data interpretation
- Binary logic
- Linear and circular seating arrangements
- Series arithmetic series harmonic series and geometric series
- Sets and relation
- Blood relations
- Clocks and calendar
- Coding and decoding
- Data structures
- Sense of direction
- Boolean Algebra
- Nation and States
- International relations
- Awards and recognitions
The essays are given on socio economic topics which are to be described as per the requirements and the number of marks awarded for the question in particular.
XAT Examination Pattern 2020
- The XAT examination is a Computer Based examination for the candidates are assigned the particular PC at the examination centre. And then the examination starts through online mode only.
- There will be three sections in the whole examination.
|Section||Number of question|
|Verbal ability and comprehension reading||72|
- Each section will have the particular number of questions as mentioned in the table above.
Each correct answer is your positive three marks and each negative answer is a negative of one mark variety and attempted answer give you zero. But for every 12 unattempted answers you get a negative of 0.05 marks.
XAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- There is no age limit for the 2020
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree from any recognised institution under the Indian constitution.
- foreigners and non residential Indians with a valid GMAT score are also eligible for taking admission in the accelerated institutions.
XAT Admit Card 2020
The admit card for this examination is going to be released on the last week of December 2019. The aspirants are required to carry the admit card to the examination centre without fail as they would be depart from the examination without an admit card. The aspirants also have to carry passport size photographs and address proof to the examination centre along with the admit card.
XAT Examination Result Declaration
The results of this examination every year are declared in the mid of January so the results for the XAT examination 2020 will also be declared in the month of January 2020. To download the results the students required to mention their registration number of the roll number according to the norms of the XLRI along with the date of birth.